Hi. I’m 45 years old man who is also a big gourmand.
I think I love spicy food since forever.
In the beginning I had no problems with digestion of such food, but lately I’ve noticed that spicy food is starting to bother me.
After a spicy meal, I started to feel unpleasant sensation and irritation as if my gastric acid will exit my mouth.
This all is accompanied with flatulence and sweating.
I was wondering is this problem of my stomach and my bowels and I should contact my gastrologist or problem is in my feeding habits?

I can't make any suggestion with the data you provided me!
These problems are not so divided as you think they are.
It is possible that you’re suffering from chronic peptic ulcer on your stomach because your symptoms (sweating, flatulence, irritation) lead to it.
But, your possible ulcer is probably caused with spicy food.
First you have to quit with using so much spices and then you can consider a healing.
I hope you didn’t develop some serious lesion on your stomach because then the only man who could help you is a gastrologist.
Gastrologist, with method called gastroscopy, will determine do you have a stomach lesion or not. So, I can see any reason you shouldn’t pay a visit to your gastrologist right away!

due to which condition alway I have pain near liver side, I am a jondice patient but at this time report of bilurubin is normal and I am found well but I have pain near liver side. somewhere tales that the pain near liver side due to gastic. All reports of ultrasound is normal and nothing found any things.