This is the first time feeling this... I have a Sharp Pain within my Elbow to my Pinky and Ring Fingers. It lasted for 10 hours until i took Aleve. It helped a whole lot but Im kinda scared for it to come back. What could be the problem? A lil help Please...

Ive heard these can be symptoms of Repetitive Stress Injury or RSI. Do you work at a computer often?

Well this can be connected with ulnar nerve. If you have injured your elbow in some way than you might have done something to ulnar nerve. And now it is doing this to your hole upper arm.
Do you lift any weights? Do you exercise involving your elbow too much? This also can be if you do not move your elbow a lot and you hit your self on it. This can cause disorder like this.
If you experience this again that good thig for you would be to go and see a doctor.