I am 15 years old and im going to turn 16 on February 13th. when i was 12 and 13 i was just about the thinnist girl in school. i weighed 72 pounds most of those years. i used to weigh 98 pounds in 6th grade, and thats really fat, i know so i lost weight and i still was trying in 8th grade and then something just came over me. I realized i was TOO thin. i mean in 8th grade i weighed 76 pounds. i could see my ribs when i wore my smalest bikini. my size 0 pants were falling off of me. so i knew i had to gain some weight.
So i decided to eat, and eat, and eat as much fattening stuff each day for as long as i needed to, to gain weight. well i was really enjoying myself by the end of 8th grade i already weighed 89 pounds. i was really happy and could finally fit into my pants without having to hold them up a lot. you could still see my ribs though, not as bad. but i still looked like i was dying or starving. so i knew i had to keep going. but lately it really wasnt something i HAD to do, rather something i really enjoyed. and the more i ate each day, the more happy and excited i got. i know it may sound strange but to me it was fun. over the summer i really picked up and put on weight. maybe a little too much. going into high school, i weighed 118. i know its a lot to gain over 3 months, but i could no longer see my ribs. i had to get new pants though. and i didnt stop there, i didnt try to gain anymore, i just ate too much like constantly for everyday of my life. the kids really noticed my change, but they liked it. i used to be able to sit on a fold up tv stand, but now well when i sat on in during the summer to eat something, it broke. but it made me happy becuase i knew i had gained weight.
So i kept eating and eating until middway through 9th grade, i had weighed in at 132 pounds. i had noticed my chest and abdomin area were now protruding from my body. but i kept eating. ill jump ahead to the end of 9th grade. at that time i weighed 146 pounds. kids started calling me fat now. and it was time for summer, which meant more time to eat. i gained even more weight last summer than i did the year before. at the start of 10th grade, i weighed 168 pounds. i now weighed more than my mom who weighs 150 pounds. i was so upset when i went back to school, everyone was making fun of me and laughing. which made me only want to stay home and stuff myself. so right now i weigh 187 pounds and still gaining. someone please tell me what to do or else ill weigh 200 pounds and be 16.

I understand the issues you are dealing with. Many times we associate eating with a feeling of satisfaction (which is an intended response to eating) its when we associate that feeling of satisfaction with an emotional desire to feel better that we can get into trouble.
I have helped many people who, like you, have developed a misdirected belief system with regards to eating.
The answer then is to correct this belief and the eating issues handle themselves naturally. As a hypnotist I halp clients modify thier subconcious beleifs using hypnosis / hypnotherapy. It's easy, simple, and very effective. Still others read books, attend meetings, try pills, and the ever famous "Will Power". Any of these that will help you change your core beliefs are worth a try, but until those beliefs are changed I'm afraid it will continue to be a struggle.

then stop eating and exercise. man!