When you want to lose weight really fast, what is the best diet? I am thinking of doing one of those diet shake diets in which you replace your meals with diet shakes to lose weight, but I am not sure whether these get great results? I have 43 lbs to lose in total so I know that it will take me a while, but the faster I start losing weight the better!

I can warmly recommend the Cabbage Soup diet to you. I have only just started but am expecting spectacular results, and lose a lot of weight. You can read all about it on their website, which is www.aboutcabbagesoupdiet.com. Please have a look and let me know what you think!

Weight loss is a goal that many dieters want to achieve, but following a diet and getting results is a whole different story. Many popular lose weight fast diets contain the same tired basics that often don't work for so many women struggling with weight loss.

Meal replacements are a good way to get the nutrition you need and still lose weight. But, in my experience, I get tired of drinking shakes all day.  It does work for quick weight loss but I tend to gain everything I lost (and more) after a week or so! I’d suggest a well-structured weight loss diet plan like the Dukan diet. There are no restrictions on how much you eat which works really well for me! You can eat as much as you want from the list of over 100 foods. I find these types of diets a lot easier to keep and since there varieties to eat – it’s a lot more do-able. The last two stages of the Dukan diet help you maintain the weight loss.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Yes, you are right and also exercise and yoga is better technique for loss weight.