I recently got over a bad cough that lasted nearly a month. Since then, however, I feel like I've had a lump in my throat. Not very pleasant, but bearable (I could still breathe, wasn't getting panic attacks, and eating actually helped it). However, recently, I feel like I have mucous or phlegm in my throat in addition to the 'lump.' Similarly, this wouldn't bother me if not for the fact that it's affecting my speech! It sounds like I have an eternal cold, and my friends are beginning to question me (I feel fine physically). On top of all that, I occasionally get a very bitter taste in the back of my throat while speaking that I can only attribute to the mucous. Any ideas?

THYROID IT WAS FOR ME.....I FEEL THUMPING IN MY THROAT AND IN MY HEART BUT EVERYTHING OK, EXCEPT THYROID CAME BACK HIGH...