This is my story. I've been having constant pain in the upper abdominal area for 7 months now. Before all of this I was working out at the gym for 4 months prior & was doing about 150 sit-ups a day. So I just thought that I maybe hurt my muscles but, when the pain didn't go away I started to worry. It is a constant pain that is mainly in the liver area & sometimes radiates to the left side. I had a ct-scan, endoscopy, colonoscopy,hida- scan and mri for possible thoratic pain from my lower back. All the test come back negative & bloodwork is all good. The only thing they told me is that I have a liver hemangeoma 3.5 cm and that should not be causing my pain. I am still waiting to see the liver dr & waiting for my results on my bladder ct-scan because blood was found in my urine months back. When I did see my Dr. last he tells me "it sounds like musculoskeletal" I have no idea if he's just telling me that because he doesn't know what's wrong. But, for now I worry all the time about this where it is causing anxiety & stress. The feeling is like a really bad soreness pain that stay the same all day. I can eat whatever I want so I don't think it has to do with my stomach. The other question, is that if it is musculoskeletal what the heck does that mean?? Meanwhile it's hard for me to commit to a job now because I just want to get treated. So, I'm trying to get all my tests done. Has anyone else had these same symptoms?? Also, sitting agitates the pain or working out or anything that works the upper abdomen area.

I feel you sister. I am in the same boat. There are so many things it can be and that's what worries me. I did every test in the book and they all came back clean and negative. It's destroying my life. The only difference I can say with me or you is that you can eat whatever you want. My appetite is completely gone especially because when I eat is when the pain is at it's worst. Also blood in your urine sounds dangerous but your a lady so that shouldn't be such a big deal if you were a man, could have just been some left over monthly? My urine and stool has no blood. Yet my pains for almost 2 years now.

I got the results from my cytoscopy and ct-scan of kidneys which he says I have some scarring on one kidney and to basically do nothing. He made it seem like no big deal. But, when I read about kidney scarring it's not so good. It's like they try to always sugar coat everything. I also did finally see a liver specialist and my hemangeoma wasn't growing or anything. I do have sludge in the neck of gallbladder with a 6mm polyp. He said it could cause pain but really didn't think the liver hemangeoma was a concern. He then sent me to see a general surgeon and was told that nothing seemed to be enough to operate on. So the sludge and polyp are also of no concern. I guess I will live my life constantly in pain untill something more serious happen. Meanwhile I have got to get a darn job and hope I can maintain this pain.

Oh, and also my next test is to see a obgyn. Because almost 3 years ago, I had my son c-section. So who knows maybe I'm spinning my wheels again.. Maybe there could be scar tissue??