I'M A NEW-BY. somebody help me. since 2007 i have had all of the symptoms of a bad gallbladder without the vomiting and diahrrea. have had 2 ultra sounds and 2 hida scans, it shows nothing at all. can my gallbladder still be bad with nothing showing on the scans ? what other tesy can be done ? is there another test at all ? i have very very bad pain, lasts several hours, all mt blood work is good. any body else out there ever had the same problems ? doctor says keep a journal for awhile, what triggers the pain, what doesn't, ect. that's B.S., yes i do eat all the foods that you shouldn't but the pain comes even with a glass of water !!!!!! please reply,,,, somebody

Hi there, welcome to the forums! To be honest, I think that the best thing for you to do is follow your doctor's ordrs to be honest. The scans would have picked up a gallbladder so it looks like the issue is something they'll need your help with to fix, and that is why you should keep a journal of what happens. You wouldn't have to do it for longer than a week, I imagine. What do you think?

hopefullt only a few days yes, i have talked to people that had the scans show nothing but they did have it removed, when removed it was dieseased...

I've been dealing with the same issues for the past 7 plus years. I've had the same test with the same results. I have a medical background and my wife is a nurse. I Oct-Nov or 2009 the pain increase and happen more often. Jan 2010 I spent the day in the worse pain ever! When into the ER and was admitted after a mass was found ultrasound. MRI with contrast revealed and haemangioma x 2 in my liver. I was told it was not the cause of my pain and to follow up with GI Doctor. It was so happen that one of my coworkers who just started with the company has a relative (teen) who had the extract symptoms, test and results. After she seen a number of Doctors and was hospitalized multiple time she ended up at the Mayo Clinic where they found her symptoms was related to haemangioma in her liver. She was treated and is doing great. Now I agree you should follow your Doctor’s orders but if at all possible you should seek help at a large University Medical Center! I presently work in the Health care business and have worked 17 year in a hospital setting. I've been seeing my family and GI Doctors that seen to give me the same answer "gallbladder or duct". I've had the same pain and pressure on the right side close to my sternum and the tumour is in my left liver lobe right where the pain and pressure. I am seeing a liver/ GI clinic at the University of Michigan this coming week. The large university medical center sees a lot more difficult and unusual illness and they tend to have more advance equipment. I was seeing the GI Doctor who is Woking in a private practise! They tend to be further down in the pipe and have limited knowledge due to the demands of private practise.