i have had irregular periods for as long as i could remember. had one miscarriage about 3 yrs ago. went on clomid for 2 months. have slight cramping in lower abdomin. missed first day of period. took test was neg. the cramping i am experiencing does not feel as severe as my normal menstrual cramping. how long does implantation cramping last for. am i just wanting this so bad that i am imagining things? i need some advice.please respond to me. %-) %-)

This is a hard one. Although cramping can normally be related to getting your period, it can also be related to other things. Pregnancy being one of them.

I had cramping for the first 14 weeks in my first pregnancy, first 12 with my second.

Although some tests can be taken from day 1 of your missed period, it may be better to wait just a little longer.

Implantation cramping would have happened sooner than this. It would normally be felt around 6 - 8 days after ovulation.

Is this day 1 of your missed period? or are you further into it now?

I would seriously suggest waiting a couple of days and then do a re-test.
Seeing as you have been taking a course of clomid, are you being monitored by your GP?

Best wishes and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

You may want to check out these links for more info.
www.new-baby-and-beyond.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms.html
or
http://www.new-baby-and-beyond.com/getting-pregnant-with-clomid.html

ok..well 2 mornings ago i had blood when i wiped..it wasnt light and it wasnt heavy. and yesterday i had nothing all day. and earlier today i had light spotting and i usually dont get my period in the end of the motnh and here is the twisted thing..usually my periods have been messed up and lately i have had it for 3 months straight. and me and my bf havent been havin protected sex since we have been together. and i belive i have IBS and a possible bladder infection. and this is current now and im kinda nervous i have taken 2 pregnany tests and both negative. i have been told ibs can screw with a pregnancy test. can u help....i need itl