Someone please help me and tell me what the f**k is going on with my penis. 4 months ago I had unprotected sex, and now my penis wont stop burning and hurting and i get a white clear discharge everytime I pee, the tube that connects my sack to the urethra seems to get agitated and swell up when I urinate or ejaculate... I've been tested for every std and virus, everything negative... i've had a cystoscope inserted urologist saw nothing,  please help me... also my anus gets agitated and i get a burning sensation from time to time. I've also noticed that I pee more frequently at night now, I wake up three times a night to pee.

Go to a sexual health clinic to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases.

he said he tested

I am having the same exact problem especially intense stinging when I ejaculate. I don't have insurance and don't know if I can afford to get a bunch of tests done. Any suggestions would help...