What is wrong with me? I have urethra sensitivity and a bladder infection nearly three months ago now, which was bad, but was cleared with antibiotics. Weeks after the infection I had this mild pain coming on which has stayed with me ever since. So, now I’m not sure if this is related to the infection or not? I am generally healthy, but I suffered on various allergies, but I don’t think that my bladder and allergic reactions can be connected?

I have overactive bladder which occurred after the infection. I also have pain which stayed after the infection passed and I have sensation of urethra sensitivity. Now, after almost 2 years I took herb corn silk in tea and that helped a lot. Don’t be scared it eventually goes. Take care.

Anyone feel like their Urethra is ultra sensitive? Almost like an after orgasm feeling? I still feel urgency even though I do not have a bacterial infection. Help!

I have exactly the symptoms you describe and I feel like I've been tortured 24 hours a day by this for over a week now. Last year, I had a succession of UTI's that lasted over 6 months. The urgency to pee never went away and I was later diagnosed with OAB. I didn't take the medication I was given since it started to subside, but now, 6 months later, the symptoms are back and worse than ever.

I started Enablex yesterdat and hope it helps. Right now, I am just have bad abdominal pains, but the urgency to pee is still constant and I have the tingling in the nerves inside my urethra and near my labia as well.

Did you ever find out what was causing your problem?

I had a bladder infection which included my urethra being swollen "a lot," the inside of my vagina was swollen all around. I bought cranberry pills and took Meso Silver it took 2 days for the infection to go away! Collodial silver is amazing but the only true collodial silver i take is Meso silver and i order it on the internet. I haven't been able to find it in stores!

I avoid taking anti-biotics at all cost and have not taken any in 14 years, any time i get any infection of any kind i take the Meso silver and bam it's gone!

Hope you will try it because you will be so happy to have found it once you use it!

Oh ya, for the urgency to pee problem buy AZO, you can get it at Walmart or any pharmacy. It works really good for the pain of bladder infection and keeps you from having those oh so lovely fake "i gotta go pee now," feelings.

I had this tingling sensation and i got a pee for about a week and it went away and I felt fine since then and no symptoms ever came back but im not sure what this was does it sound like a bladder infection?

I've had a sensitive bladder probably since I was 5 years old. Doctors kept telling me they were mild infections that would clear on their own. Mine felt like an agonizing burning sensation in my urethra and I'd stay up all night and cry, or maybe go take a bath as some last ditch effort to ease the pain ( even though baths causes bladder infections, I know, I know, I was desperate) We had those urine dipsticks at home that never said it was caused by bacteria though. Anyhow, when I was about 26 I found Prelief at Walgreens and it has been a miracle. Azo also helped at times but not as well as Prelief. It's almost upsetting one suggested this earlier. It's a mixture of Calcium and Magnesium. Take it with food or it will make you nauseated. But you can take it multiple times a day and it works fast. I also try to limit my triggers such as soda, lemons, coffee, kiwis, ect. Basically acids, carbonation, and caffeine. Anyhow, hope this will help someone else!!