Here is my situation, that I really think I need advice on... 
I am 11-12 days late. So just shy of 2 weeks, which is a VERY long time for someone who has very, very regular periods. I last menstruated on the 18 of February 2012, and had sex the day after I stopped menstruating on the 26 February 2012. We used a condom and, as far as I know, it did not break. However, he did not pull out while he went soft... which I've read can cause leakage that could potentially have gone unnoticed(?) I am not on any extra birth control (i.e., the pill, IUD, etc.) so a male condom was our only form of birth control. A few weeks after having sex, I started to experience some well-known symptoms of pregnancy, as well as some less common ones. At first I figured it was just PMS, but then I realized it was a week too early for PMS. My symptoms included: nausea, that was definitely worse on an empty stomach; headaches; lower back pain (note: I've always had a bad back, but it hasn't bothered me up until now and it's also predominantly my lower back); very light cramping that feels like period cramps, but not as extreme (also, it feels more like a pulling...? I think that's the right word to describe it... sorry, some of these sensations are so unfamiliar it's hard to put words to them); breasts feel heavier, nipples are more sensitive and the skin around my nipples looks a little darker (also am noticing some veins I'm not sure I noticed before...); definitely urinating more frequently; craving the weirdest foods (particularly Cheez-its with apple sauce as well as watermelon); bloating in the area of my lower tummy (whereas I usually bloat all over while PMSing). Also, there's just a feeling I have... a hunch, if you will. 
Finally, I DID take a First Response pregnancy test the day before my missed period, negative. I also took one when I was 3 days late... if I remember correctly, there was a barely-there, incredibly-faint, easy-to-miss second line, that I wasn't quite sure how to read. So, I'm not really sure what to do here... I'm pretty scared and a little stressed at this point (note: I understand stress can cause period delays... but I wasn't stressed until I was late!! Other than now, I haven't had any stress, I'm pretty healthy, no lifestyle changes or extreme illness... so no real reason for it to be late... especially because I'm almost always regular). Does it sound like I could be pregnant or is it possible that this is just coincidence? Thank you everyone.. please be gentle

Side note: Yes, I plan on taking another hpt very soon... I just kinda want to hear other people's inputs!

Sorry. I left one more thing out!!
I keep "phantom starting" my period, too... like a couple times a day for the past week+, I could swear up and down I've started, rush to the bathroom and nothing... if that's of any importance

I had a similar situation..would u mind tellin me what happened as in are u pregnant or not?

Go for pregnancy test and found out what is happening whether you are pregnant or not.