TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI. Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been having protected sex using a condom for about a month now. The first time we had sex, we used a condom. It did not break. (At least not to our knowledge) We checked to make sure. Still, I suppose because it was my first time, I got worried and took the morning after pill. We had sex again, this time just using a condom. It did not break. (To our knowledge) We checked, etc. I go on vacation the next day, get my period a couple days after arrival at vacay destination, right on schedule. Big sigh of relief, blah blah blah. I get back from vacation. (about a week days after my period was over- was on vacation for ten days) and my boyfriend and I have sex again. We use a condom and he came. Once again, we did our normal routine of always checking to make sure there were no obvious leaks afterwards, etc. Later on that evening, we have sex again with a condom...but, seeing as I was sore, we did not finish. He did not come inside of me. Now, his older brother's girlfriend gave me four of her regular birth control pills and said that they could be used a form of "Plan B" . Take two, wait twelve hours, take the two. So, after going home that evening, (being the paranoid parrot that I am, regardless of the fact that se had protected sex) I took two. The next day, approximately twelve hours later, I took the other two. This was a week ago. Yesterday, I noticed brownish discharge. Today, the same thing, with light to moderate cramping, brown discharge and some light but obvious blood. I am concerned that this fits the bill of implantation. Light bleeding. Moderate cramps. The time I got home from vacation and had sex with him would have been around my time of ovulation, my period had been ~a week before our sexy time. I know that the current cramping and blood can not be my normal period...it isn't supposd to come for another two weeks.....so, as you can guess, I am starting to worry. Can this actually BE my period and is simply irregular due to the crazy influx of hormones from taking four birth control pills? (Not to mention the morning after pill I took earlier in this post). Or.....is it the other...? Like I said, all sex was protected, whether he came in me or not. We checked the condom after every time for any kind of see-able leek. I even took EC. The "Fort Knox" method you could say. The only other thing I could possible think of is that when we fooled around that one time after I was too sore to continue having sex, I gave him a hand job and he ejaculated on my stomach. He used a hand towel to wipe off my stomach and also wiped with the same hand towel down there just in case. Maybe some sperm went rogue somehow off the towel and went up there? Seems very unlikely...but you never know. But, regardless if I had rogue sperm from the towel chilling in my uterus, I still took the birth control EC. So basically, sex or not, I always did something to protect myself, condom, EC, or otherwise So, basically, I'm freaking out man, I am freaking out, Answers would be so appreciated! If you are confused about the timeline of events, please ask, or if you have any oth clarification questions, let me know. I am sure this post is a bit confusing but I wanted to put in as much information as possible.

I guess pills must be take under medical supervision. Tell your parents and see a doctor please.

I couldn't even finish reading this... stop taking pills.. get on the shot since condoms are not enough to calm ur paranoia.. don't take birth control that has not been prescribed to you,.. it messes with ur hormones and the pills are meant to be taken in a specific order. u may have induced ur period. brown is an indication of old blood. so maybe the pill caused light spotting. either way. lay off of the pills or lay off of the penis!