Hi, I've had frequent UTI and my doctor finally did a culture and it turned up that I had a bunch of the strep bacteria in my urine. She described as a baceteria that normally causes a skin infectionn. I had been perscribed Macrobide three times and it didn't seem to be working. This time, she gave me Kflex to treat it. Does my male partner need to be treated?