i have acne, and acne dark spots. i read that lemon and suger mixed together and after ur done mixing them u put it on your face. is this true ? will this work? what are the exact steps? tell me? XD

Hi! I don't know about this combination but my sister is using egg and lemon mask, and it's working for her. She applies an egg white and lemon mask twice a week. You can squeeze a few drops from a green tea bag into the mix for added benefits. Apply the mixture to your entire face. Lemon juice acts as a natural bleaching agent, while egg whites help treat acne, but sugar could maybe help too.

Hello there imonsterable

As well as April I have never heard for such a combination but lemon is definitely used in most of the masks so maybe you could give it a try. But if you really have problem with acne it is better to buy mask which you will be using three times a week. And of course you need to take a proper care of your face. Proper care includes peeling once a week and applying daily, moisturizing cream.

Before you go to the bed you need night cream as well and since you haven’t wrote how old you are I am not sure that you need cream for the area under your eyes. I hope this was helpful.