Hi, I am having this vaginal discharge for a long time ( can't remember when it started!!!). its of white-yellow color with a strange smell( which i like :-) ). its funny right ? But no other problems.. No itching, no pain, no rashes.. nothing...

But the thing i am experiencing now is embarrassing.. I am married .. and from the day i start having sex( long time back ).. i am having this discharge a lot.. Its too much that sometimes my husband gets irritated. :-)
Its creating a problem in my married life.
the quantity is more while having sex.....
If someone can help me out...
i dint knw whom to ask and now only i find this post, so pls help me out.. i AM used to live with this but i think my hubby got some probs..

Well, if it smells funny and it's irritating to your husband (cos they are rarely irritated by something that has to do with the vagina), it is quite likely that it is yeast infection.

Although yeast infection could have so many symptoms (redness, puffiness, burning, swelling, discharge, etc), it could only cause excessive discharge or the smell.

Since it's become a problem, I suppose you should see a doc/gyn and have this checked. They can tell if it's yeast (or something else) just through regular examination.

It's normal. lol Discharge increases while having sex to help lubricate the penis so it can more easily insert into the vagina. A slight smell is normal from the day you begin puberty. And the colour is normal, too. The only time it bears a problem and is possibly a yeast infection is when you begin having pain while urinating, itchiness, rashes, etc. And yeast infections can occur at any point in your Life, before or after your first time having sex. Other than that, if you feel fine and you've lived with it your entire Life, tell your hubby to get over it and stop being a baby, because it's what a woman's body does, no way around it.