Me and my boyfriend dont really have the chance to have sex as much as we want but when we do it doesnt hurt to bad ... only the first couple of seconds then the pain is gone ... but this past weekend it hurt during foreplay when he just fingered me ... i was getting this burnin sensation and we thought maybe just something on his finger ... but when we went to have sex the burning got really intense (this has never happened before) i tried to forget about the pain but it was just to over whelming ... so today we could only foreplay and when he fingered me it didnt hurt at all ... what can i do to prevent this .. any suggestions

please help .. anyone

thanks !

I would suggest an infection on the entrance of the vagina.... going to a nurse, doctor or family planning clinic should get this sorted... x

might be a yeast infection

in the mean time, keep the area dry, wear loose cotton undies and clean regularly =)