Hi
Firstly, i have never had sex, so it cant be an std. I find it hard to empty my bladder, and feel the urge to urinate. My urethra stings and i have heard this is because i masterbated too often and too vigourously. I am staying off masterbation to see if it heals. I do not have a discharge, so presume it is due to urethral damage through masterbation. What do you recommend?

Any discoloration? Is it cloudy? Is there a smell? You could Have a Urinary Tract Infection which is caused by bacteria in the urethra. it certainly would cause the stinging. Drink Cranberry juice which helps. If you don't feel it healing then you need to go to a doctor to get antibiotics to treat the infection.

there is no smell, discolouration or discharge, just as normal- but irritated.

Well try the cranberry juice.

I am only 15, if this affects anything, and it all started when i found it hard to fully empty my bladder occasionally, if i masterbated i felt a huge urge to urinate. One time i masterbated i got this huge urge and the urge has not yet passed after two days of abstaining from masterbation, which is why i thought it was due to vigour or something? .. Thanks