My boyfriend and I were having unprotected sex but he stopped short in the middle. We both knew it was almost time for my next period so he said he was loosing his edge worrying about whether or not I would bleed on him at that moment.
When I pulled away and looked at him he was down but there was this white stuff on his head that looked similar to semen. It was more clumpy and not the usual cum I saw from him, this was the first time. I was afraid he came inside me so he went in my vagina and there was the same things inside me as on him. It looked very much more like discharge then semen to us.
I've been having some extra vaginal discharge during sex lately, and I was thinking it is because I am due for my period.

My question is that is this just vaginal discharge or could it be that he came inside of me and it just looks different? He never has before, not ever and never intends to. 

Now im a boy so what it seems like is CHLAMYDIA. The typical signs would be like you said "YELLOW OR GREEN PUS FROM PENIS/VAGINA, BURNING SENSATION WHILE URINATING, INTENSE STOMACH PAIN AND CONSTIPATION. Now usually when someone has chlamydia sex is unbearably PAINFUL. Pissing is extremely painful for men(likewise for girls I presume) and when you try to take poops, either nothing comes out or a liquid stool(poop) come out. Stomach cramps and abdominal pains are painful as well. When you two started to have sex, one of you should have checked just to see if anything looked weird. Yellow discharge would be the number one thing to notice because it comes out a lot. If your bf has the STD he two should have felt some very pain intercourse. My advice would be to go see your doctor and get checked. The check-up will consist of either a long Q-TIP inserted into the penis(EXTREMELY PAINFUL), or a simple look at your vagina or penis to see if there is any discharge. If either of you have it you will have to get a shot in your butt cheek, causing the bacteria in your anus to be flushed out. It will help you poop as well. Yes it is possible for the STD to travel to your anus causing ANAL WARTS(very disturbing). Then your doctor will give you 4 pills to kill the remaining bacteria. CHLAMYDIA is easily treated but that doesn't call for no condom!!! 

Ok, Chlamydia aside, this definitely sounds more like a vaginal discharge - it does get clumpier as you get closer to your period, but the important thing also is - is this discharge followed by any itching or swelling? In that case it could be a sign of yest infection, but if there is no other symptoms, than yes, this would be just discharge before your period.

Can you get preg if they come on ur ass cheeks only or in between them?