What does burning after sex mean

Hi Did you use Lube if not that's why you have a burning feeling , or you may have been to rough , Take care ,

I always make sure i am wet enough this burning feeling stays for days after

Hi it sounds as if your being rough , or has your partner go lots of hairs down there that can do it also , hope this helped ,

I have had this for about a year now and it happends everytime i have sex like the day after i will be in pain for about a week

Hi were about does it hurt , the shaft , eye hole , penis head ??

Round whole and vulva

Please forgive me are you a boy or girl ,

I am a girl

Hi sorry i got it wrong forgive me please , Are you sure you have plenty of lube , how is your partner after sex ??

Yes and fine

Hi i just don't know , you have ticked the right boxes , have you ever suffered from Thrush ??

Iti is not thrush or anything like that ive been diagnosed with vuvladynia but i dont think its that i want to be able to have pain free sex again

Hi may i suggest you see your Family Doctor , he will be only to pleased to help you out , please explain to him what you are going through , Please take care , x

I have a gyno but is there anything you can suggest