I am a 22 year old women and would like to kno if anal sex feels anything like normal sex and how does the pain relate to losing your virginity

Anal sex hurts BAD. No way around it! If you stimulate yourself and use LUBE LUBE LUBE LUBE LUBE! it will get easier with time. Whoever your partner is ask them to go slow and gentle. If you are too nervous, then your muscles can clamp and much pain will ensue...Try using anal beads if you have them or a small butt plug to try first. Make sure your in the mood-that is another issue sometimes people jump straight to anal stimulation and they are not aroused completely and non exotic pain comes and will sometimes leave negative feelings toward anymore anal anything!

As far as how painful, vaginal sex is MUCH different. The anus is very tight and just overall a very different orifice. Vaginal pain, in my opinion, is dulled compared to anal pain because vaginal sex your partner or toy can come out easier or glide in easier if there is pain or discomfort, unlike with your anus. Even if you decide you want to discontinue your masturbating or anal sex, you need to remove with caution and go slowly. Pulling can cause ripping and tearing of the internal tissue, which will not cause major damange in the long run but will cause discomfort.

I hope this was helpful! Have fun :-)

Is there a benefit to anal for the girl? I want to try it, but she isn't liking the idea. Any suggestions on how to sell it to her?