About a month ago I started seeing this guy and we began having sex. He pretty much always uses a condom except for a few times. The problem is, most recently after we have sex, my vagina itches and it burns when i pee. If i wait a couple days without having sex, the burning subsides but then when I have sex, it hurts and stings when he is first entering me. It goes away after a while but I don't know what is wrong. I used to have unprotected sex frequently before I started seeing this other guy and I never had this problem. Could the latex condoms be irritating me?

hello
ive gone through something similar and it turned out to be gardnerella. typically this produces a discharge however i had none and was suffering terribly from redness itching and burning from urination. tell the doctors you want to be tested for this specifically. hope it is over soon!

Have you had std testings done? The latex could sometimes cause infections i would go see a dr asap !