Hi, I have just found this place, searching google because I couldnt understand my symptoms nearly 5 months after I quit smoking. Smoked for 36 years, around 14 a day. I have had 8 severe vertigo attacks in the last 5 months. I suffer with migraine and dizziness anyway and I usually get one or two severe vertigo attacks a year, but 8 in 5 months is no joke and they go on for a day when I cant get off the bed through dizziness. My craving for cigarettes is just going away which is a good thing, but if I have to live my life with vertigo, I would rather smoke. Has anyone else had this? Also soooo tired I want to sleep all day.

Thanks.

I have dealt with the same thing for months...I had an inner ear tube inserted to help with balance and it did no good..the only way I feel any relief is laying on my back...could lay there all day long....also feel so tired even though I have a hard time going to sleep at night...surely this is treatable....I need help...