In the begining of June (2nd week) i had stomach pains, bad gas and diarrhea. I bought some liquid gel gas realiving pills (3rd week of june) I took them the same week i bought them and i was back to "normal". After that i stopped taking them.
Now its the 4th week of June and i recently changed my eating habits. I have stopped eating junk food and no longer drink soda or juice.
For the past week and a half ive been drinking more water and i find myself burping at least every 5 mins. Could this be a result of my diet change or is it possible that water can give you gas?
It seems that whatever i eat gives me gas though? Whether its a bowl of cereal, some crackers, a meal, etc.

Hi honey! The weird thing about eating healthier is that along with that you become one big ball of gas!!!!! ;-) XD XD XD Water is a natural "mover and a shaker" it gets everything moving ! And since you have stopped the processed way, your body is in shock! And you will be eating more fibre etc etc etc! It should blalance out over the next couple of weeks! Perhaps start taking Omega oils - to get things REALLY moving and staying that way! To cut down on the "gas"! 8-| o.O :$ And good for you for stopping those terrible things1 We NEVER drink pop in this house! It's AWFUL! Anways hope this helps good luck and health!

thank you for answering. I appreciate it :-)