How can I stay away from junk food? It's so hard because it's so good, and I took 6lbs off and gained it back withing 2-4 days. I'm really bloated right now, and I'm just wondering if I'm just retaining water.

try primehealthdirect and ask for their nutritionist. helped me loads!

It happens to me too that I get bloated and sick after being on a diet for a few days eating low fat foods and then introducing junk food again or just bigger meals. The second day I start eating “bad”, these symptoms start. But there are other things to consider here.

I don’t know if you are male or female but I usually start eating more at PMS and it is usually the period that I get bloated, so I would relate the “bad” diet and PMS in bloating in my case. As I also pain just bellow the gut, I would say that the foods play significant role too.

You may even feel more bloated if you have sedentary job and are not drinking enough fluids and are not moving enough. This is at least my experience.

Junk foods always make me wanna eat more, so I try to eat fruits and yogurts more often, like every three hours or so, instead of getting larger meals, I never go to McDonalds but unfortunately there are moments when the craving is stronger than me.

I'm female. And thanks, but I really think I'm retaining water. I get bloated during PMS too. I guess it could be a number of things.