Maybe you will think I am crazy, but I have one problem that I am ashamed to say. I know my parents would thin I take some drugs as I used to do before, but I do not. Still I have one annoying problem, lately I feel like I have some vibrating sensations. I feel like my body vibrate and I have any idea why this could be. Recently I have heard that this is symptom of lupus, so I want to know if that is true.

Usually, at some point during the course of their lupus, up to 50 percent of lupus patients describe some strange feelings. For example, these symptoms are confusion, fatigue, memory impairment, and difficulty expressing their thoughts. This collection of symptoms is called cognitive dysfunction and is found in people with mild to moderately active lupus. These symptoms may be clearly documented by neuropsychological testing. People with lupus experience headaches too, which are unrelated to their lupus. The lupus headache phenomenon is similar to migraine. In addition, lupus patients, sometimes when they are standing for a long time, feel something like vibrations. This feeling was reported like the floor is vibrating, like large machinery in the basement or good music with deep bass. It does not have to be lupus if you have vibrations; there are so many other conditions or medications, which are able to provoke this symptom. Anyway, I would recommend you to say that to your parents or visit the doctor on your own.