I have been smoking weed for over a year, but not every day. I smoke only on weekend and some weekend I don't, so it's not crazy for me. However, I smoked last weekend and when I was in a store I got really hot and fainted. My blood sugar was low and I didn't really drink anything that day, I usually drink a lot of water. I went to the doctor and he said it was probably just a one time thing but he wants me to get an EKG. That would all be fine, but I can't get the EKG until next week and I was planning on rolling at a rave this weekend. It's my first rave and first time rolling. I only plan on doing it once, but I now I don't know if I should. I've done other drugs and I have been fine but I don't want this to be the time I die, or even just faint again. So I have a few questions. 1) If I roll then get an EKG less then two days later will it mess up the results? 2) If I do have a slight heart problem what are the chances I will be seriously hurt or die? 3) Should I do it? Thank you all so much!

Sounds like it could be a lung problem not getting enough oxygen can cause you to faint like when you get light headed after smoking a cigarette. marijuana has alot of tar in it i would start jogging or jump roping it will will your lungs 3 mins of jump rope is equal to running a mile