Hi. I have weak heart and I am really scared that I could get some disease as well. I really don't want that but in my family a lot of them were diagnosed with some heart issue. I was reading something and I found some information that vitamin E can actually help in preventing heart diseases. I asked my friend (she knows everything about any life issue) and  she told me that this is silly and that nothing can help me in preventing heart disease. Is this true? Can you tell me does Vitamin E Protect Against Heart Disease or Not?

Hey there.

Vitamin E is actually a perfect solution. It is very powerful antioxidant, because it clears the body of harmful oxygen compounds called free radicals. Those harmful compounds can cause heart diseases and that is why vitamin E is amazing. By soaking up free radicals, researchers hoped that vitamin E would prevent cancer and heart disease. So I am for - you should try it, it doesn't matter in which shape. Do you drink it, eat it or some other option but you should try it if you believe that this is going to help you. Inform us about your progress. 

Hey there. Thank you, I will sure use more often everything that has vitamin e. Do you have any advice how to use it or which groceries are the best to use when you want to have more vitamin e in your healthy menu? I am so glad that this can prevent some other diseases beside heart issues. My friend was so skeptical when I told her this and she told me that I should not think about silly things that can help me at all. But now I am sure that they can help me. Thank you!

Hey there. Of course that it is not 100 percent sure, but it is helpful. And you should use it, there is nothing that you can lose, right?  You need to know that vitamin or mineral supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced, nutritious diet that limits excess calories, saturated fat, trans fat, sodium, and dietary cholesterol but it is true that you can use it. Now, Vitamin E supplements have not been shown to have benefits against heart disease, but some experiences are telling totally different things. They also haven't been shown to be risky. Food sources of vitamin E include nuts, leafy greens, seed oils, and fortified cereals so eat it.

Hey there. Really? I didn't know that some research have shown that this is not that good like people area saying. I know that I was reading a lot about it and I found really good statistics and experiences where people swear that this is helpful. Maybe they find some other way and they don't know about it, is it possible? Anyway, I think that you can't lose anything in your life if you use it, if you find the way to have more vitamin E in your meal. It sure cannot harm you, I am sure at this. Have a nice day!