Hello guys. I’ve been using this weight loss product that my daughter bought for me. I need to lose 40 pounds but it seems to me that I haven’t lost a single pound yet.  And it’s been a month since I started using it. 

Now I’ve decided to try something else. Have you ever heard about Omnitrition diet? It’s this diet program that is very popular lately. I am about to try it. I really believe it will work since it worked for my neighbor. 

Do you happen to have any recipes for Omnitrition diet phase 2 to share with me?

I actually have one. It’s a recipe for Daikon Radish Chips. It’s very easy to make. 

You will need: 

one thinly sliced Daikon radish,

olive oil spray,

coarse sea salt,

fresh ground pepper,

and garlic powder  to taste.

Preparation: 

First you need to preheat broiler. Add a little olive oil on a baking sheet  and then lay the radish slices on it.  You can add olive oil on top.  Broil for approximately 5 to 8 minutes until you notice they started to become brown.  Now do the other side of them for another 5 to 8 minutes.  Add some salt, pepper and garlic powder.

Here’s another one.

This one is for Roasted Cabbage Wedges.

You will need:

one tablespoon plus two more tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil,

one medium head green cabbage (cut it into 1-inch-thick rounds),

coarse salt ,

ground pepper

and one teaspoon of caraway or fennel seeds.

Preparation:

First you’ll need to preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Then spray some extra virgin olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet (you can use a brush if you prefer). Then what you need to do is to place one medium head green cabbage in one layer on sheet and spray it with two tablespoons of oil. Now season the cabbage with coarse salt and ground pepper. And finally sprinkle it with one teaspoon of caraway or fennel seeds. The only thing left to do is to roast until cabbage is tender, that will probably take up to 40 to 45 minutes.

I’ll share a recipe for Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables. 

Here are the ingredients:

1/4 lb. cucumber, julienned1 lb. daikon, peeled and julienned1 lb. carrots, peeled and julienned2 tsps kosher or sea salt1 cup unseasoned rice vinegar1 cup sugar1 cup water

The vegetables should be pretty dry (pat them dry) . Now mix the vinegar, salt, sugar, and water together until the sugar is dissolved. Take a large jar and place the vegetables in it. Then pour the pickling liquid into the jar. Make sure that all the vegetables are submerged. Seal the jar with vegetables in it and put it in the refrigerator for 5 days. That way you’ll get a better flavor. That’s all!

I have several recipes for the desserts. They are very delicious, I would definitely eat them even when I am not on a diet. 

The first dessert is called Strawberry Delight. The ingredients: 

5 large frozen strawberries, Juice from 1 lemon, 1 packet of Stevia and Ice.   

All you need to do is to blend frozen strawberries, lemon and Stevia until they are smooth and voilà! 

The other recipe is for Mock Orange Julius. Ingredients needed: 

1 peeled orange, 10 drops of vanilla creme stevia, 1 white egg and Ice. 

Place all of that in a blender and blend well. That’s it.