Hello, folks. I have been feeling strangely in these couple of days. I have been vomiting and feeling dizzy. I really don’t know what is wrong with me, I have never felt like this before. I would like to know something more about this. Can anyone help me with an advice?

Hi, there. Since you have the combination of vomiting and dizziness, I would say that your cause for this is in your brain. Meniere’s disease can sometimes manifest like this. Encephalitis that is limited to the cerebellum can also be the cause. This is also known as cerebellitis. Concussion and cerebral hemorrhage can be manifested like this. I wouldn’t like to scare you, but there is an option of a brain tumor. In any way, in order not to guess any more, visit your doctor. Only after some tests, we will be sure what is wrong with you. I hope this will help.