Hi
I have a problem. I have been getting these bumps in my pubic area. not in the vagina or on the lips or anything, they are always like in the hair near the pubic bone. sometimes they hurt and sometimes they itch, if you pop them it is just like a pimple. usually they are flesh colored sometimes they can look like a briuse or something. i've had them for as long as i can remember. i am sexually active but with the same guy for the past 4 yrs. but i dont know if its the same for him, he says he hasnt been with anybody else. but people can lie. i was tested for everything when i was pregnant and i was clean. that was about 2 1/2 yrs ago. i just want to know is it like an ingrown hair, or a pimple?? or could it be an STD? i got my regular pap done this year i actually had to have 2 done cause i had a cyst on my overy and after it went away they had to do another one just to make sure i didnt have an infection. and they both came out good! i just want to make sure im all good and that it is normal to get things like this in your pubic hair area! thank you in advance for your help!

Hello :-)

Guess what a totally daft adn crazy question, do you shave or wax your pubic hair? or just leave it? My reason for asking this is tha6t if you shave it can cause 'bumps' or 'shaving rash' on your hairs. Not to mention cause ingrowing hair.

Let me know and I can help you some more
keekee
xxx

I just leave it. Well i do trim it just so it isnt all crazy down there!