My daughter has had a stomach issue since 3 years old after her hernia repair and has been taken to a gastroenterologist and other specialists but cannot seem to find the cause of her problems. She wakes up with dizziness and stomach pains and has been for years now. She has had an endoscopy, colonoscopy, barium enema, mri, xrays, and biopsy's done but all tests come back negative. However, she has symptoms to celiac disease. She do not have regular bowel movements and usually gassy. I need to give her mineral oil to help her go. She used to be constipated all the time but I found that I needed to regulate her diet and that portion helped. However, there are certain foods that she has extra digestive problems with such as acidic foods, high fiber, rough foods such as spinach, nuts and citric foods. Recently, her doctor prescribed Zantac, it seems to work with the symptoms but not the cause she still wakes up with the same symptoms. 2 years ago she was a victim with the Peter Pan peanut butter which did not help the issue. She developed migraines due to a bad prescription of eye glasses. This too did not help her stomach because when she complained that her head was hurting of course her stomach was also. However this was short term but could have caused more damage. On top of that her pediatrician for 2 years prescribed her aspirin for stomach pains which I believe took the lining of her stomach away due to long term use. Of course the doctor did not want to admit to that. She also has asthma but is placed on an Isomer which is not the regular inhaler which would cause her heart to palpitate and she would not be able to breath, but she do not need to regularly use her asthma spray but when she does her stomach don't hurt. I don't understand the connection to that. I feel as though she has been through the wood works. She also has started her cycle early this year. Does anyone have the same issues?

I would Suggest an overnight EEG to rule out seizure activity, since nausea and dizziness can be a symptom of seizures or sub clinical seizures. You would see a neurologist for this.