Hello, I am supposed to have a period in about a week, 7-8 days from now, I know it is still too early to take a pregnancy test and get accurate results, but I took one this AM. Today would have been 2 weeks since the days of unprotected sex. Anyway, I just kind of brushed the test off not really paying attention to it becuase i felt it was too early to even have taken one and that it was negative so i just threw it in the trash. Later that day, maybe 4 hours later I glanced in the trash and it had almost a very positive result, but again, that was 3 hours later. However....I've been t rying to get pregnant now for a while and often have taken tests too early and they NEVER had a positive line....even after sitting for a day or 2. I work at a doctors office so the test is from there. What are the chances that that test was right? I have a doctors appointment at my GYN for my yearly in 2 weeks, but I just cant wait that long! i will repeat the test again in a couple of days but i just want to know to ease my mind right now what others think of the results. I really want to be pregnant and i have been wracking my brain thinking about this test result today!!! Please let me know what you think! thank you all so much. Also, I have been having some cramps in my abdomen

i’m on the marina and me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days ago he cummed in side of me and i’m crapping really bad what does this mean?!!?