How to reduce scars after upper eye-lid surgery? They are too pronounced and reddish.

I had my surgery 6 months ago and have bad scarring on one of my eyelids; I have tried everything (silicone sheets, silicone topical ointment, mederma, vitamin K, neosporin scar sheets and scar guard with little results.

I have read lots of info on scars and have taken care of several scars myself. There is a great product called "Mother of Pearl Cream" also called "Crema de Concha Nacar" found in Latin grocery stores or health food markets. Make sure that you read list of ingredients....(seashell powder should be one of the first listed, but it's not crucial). I have personally used this product for many years and it has given great results. This product also diminishes redness and spots on skin. On another note, I have also read that raw bee honey is excellent when applied to cuts and scars (you can read more info on the internet). A friend also told me that Vaseline has a great product with Cocoa Butter deep conditioning that has helped some deep scars. Good luck! :-D