hi everyone
i am 16 years old and me and my boyfirend usually practice safe sex, but while i was on my period we did not use a condom, but he DID NOT ejaculate inside me, but i am worried that his precum may lead to pregnacy? We did have sex acouple times the day after when i was off my period, but he still did not ejacualte.

i am VERY nervous and cannot tell if i am feeling symtoms becase of my imagiation or not.
sometimes i feel as if i am having stomach pains, and little headaches frequently but they arent bad and do not last. I have no gained weight, and only my nipples are tender, my breast are not swollen. Somestimes i feels sea sick, but that may be due to the stress and nervousness? I do not urinate constanly but have noticed i am constipated but that is not unsual for me. somestimes i also get a bad taste in my mouth, like metal sorta, but not exactly. i do take medicine, pills, for cold sores and acne so maybe the taste is a rusult of that? i cannot tell wheater or not im scared and becuase of this my body is getting syptoms but i have very afraid that i might be pregnant. i do not get my peroid for two weeks, and its alsmot been a month since the last time i had sex.
please, help me.
thank you so much

Hey, 1209!

Pre-cum can contain a small percentage of sperm cells. normally how that happens is that a guy ejaculated earlier before having sex and without urinating (as urinating would kill and flush out the left over sperm from the urethra) the guy then precieds to get aroused and produces pre-cum which pushes out the left over semen from the urethra. i suppose also it could happen POSSIBLY if a guy gets very aroused to the point of almost ejaculating but then doesnt. so now there is some semen in the ejaculatory duct. which could leak out into the urethra then be carried out with the pre-cum. the actual pre-cum fluid its self is produced in to pea-sized glands called the cowper's glands and they are located infront of all the other organs which contribute to semen composition. i have seen pre-ejaculatory fluid under the microscope a few times and never have i seen any sperm cells live or dead. but like i mentioned earlier it is not a garuntee just unlikly.

good luck

thank you !
i hope its unlikely...not able to have a child right now

good luck and safe sex is always the best. remember that a lot of times us guys cant even tell when we start releasing pre-cum. escpecially when we're not focusing on it. so if your are having vaginal intercourse you could get exposed to pre-ejaculate and neither you or him notice. also even though someone thinks they can controle ejaculation it can occure very quickly and when the body is that sexually aroused a lot of times involuntary thrusting movements occur. just be carefull. :-D

let us know what you find out