This girl and i were messing around on my couch. She was on me and i moved her back so i can pull down my short. I pulled them from the side and grabbed my shaft. I pulled them back up from the side again and used the couch to pull myself up and moved her off of me and began to strip her pants and panties. Then I gave her oral. Then a a few seconds later I fingered her. Whats the chance of getting her pregnant after I came in contact with the couch, my pants, her pants, and panties then fingering her? She finished her period on Sunday and this happened 5 days later, Friday. So im assuming she wasnt ovulating. Please help me get an answer.

Health Guru
Hi, if you never actually ejaculated and your penis never actually touched her vagina then I would say there is hardly any.

I masturbated the day before around noon but im sure I urinated that same day. Because urine kills the left over semen in the urethra. Should I still not worry?

Health Guru
Then no I wouldn't think so as your penis would still need to actually come into contact with her vagina, not just to touch it but to actually penetrate inside.

But im not sure if I had pre cum on my fingers or not.