So I used to smoke weed every day all day. Indica, sativa, didn't matter I could smoke it It was like that for about 2 years or so until one day I decided to smoke before school. Now I will say it was a new person that I bought from so it was surely new weed. I smoked a bowl and in 15 minutes (on a scale 1 to 10) I went from a 4 to 27 really quickly. First time I ever said woa I'm not where I want to be. So I went to take a shower. While in the shower I couldn't breathe well and had chest pains and difficulty swallowing. I thought I we having a heart attack. Well after a bad scene my mom took me to get evaluated. I got evaluated with GAD and panic disorder. Never have I ever thought that would be wrong. Before that happened I was always the guy to try things first and loved to travel but now I'm a nervous wreck and i have agoraphobia off and on in spells. Now I have back problems and a bum knee and need a medicine to help. The only thing that I haven't tried is too expensive that the doc prescribed me. I'd rather take a more natural approach of marijuana again and I know it is to be an anti anxiety and depression tool as well. I know a lot of weed and have read places where people will have panic with weed but they're first time or two or close to it. Not after a two year period like me. But I don't know how to come about smoking again or even ingesting it in other ways (tea,cookies,thc pills) without panicking . I take a 1mg Klonopin for panic when needed. I smoke cigarettes but only a half a pack and I don't drink or take any other medication. Could someone please give insight to the situation and not flame me or just tell me it's a drug or that it simply causes panic and to stop. I've watched people I know smoke and be perfectly fine for years. I don't even want it to get high I just need the pain reducing effects of it. Please and thank you ahead of time.

Don't smoke weed ever again!! It will only worsen the situation!

I found a cure to my panick attakcs when smoking weed. everyyone is diff but when i take vyvanse which is a add pill i feel more calm and dont get panick attacks anymore whon on vyvanse

It was probably the strain of marijuana and the potency at odds with you. Try a low THC version with high Delta 9 and CBD profile. Don't smoke it because smoking constricts the lungs and causes panic. Back off a bit on the strength and go slow. Its medicine. If you wanna get high, go climb a tree!