So 2months ago I completely blew my brains out on weed.   Unintentionally....   I smoked waaay too much and it was waaay too powerful for me.  I had ALL the signs of a bad weed experience.  Vomiting, crazy vision, paranoia, heard my heartbeat, panic attack.

I've had anxiety ever since for 2months.   I took some meds and slowly am coming off of them because i dont like to be on medication.

I still get thoughts though like "omigod.. is this reality..?"  "is this real"   bs like that which causes my anxiety to swell.    I know these thoughts are stupid but I cant get them out of my head.    Anxiety is causing me to be on edge,  lose concentration etc etc.

Is this permanent??   Did I totally screw myself or does this go away??

I'm adult, not a kid.  And I"m done.  Forever.  No more weed.   This was probably only the 5th time for me.  but done.   Please help.

It will probably wave off with time but it's hard to say how much time it will take. It may be a few months or a few years. If anxiety interferes too much with your life, seek professional help. 

Thanks for the reply. I see alot of threads on this but mostly "I have it too" responses. It seems to be getting better but slowly and I have times where its bad. I really just want to get over it already

I'm having this for 7 months already. Most people say they get "cured" after 1-2 years, but some report having problems even after 3, 4 or 10 years.

Life is screwed up.

yeah man idk. i'm for 2 months and i feel like its all rooted into irrational fear that i know is ludicrous (the reality bit). Not sure what it did to unlock that doubt in my head but it needs to go away