I had my gallbladder removed 12 days ago and i have gained weight i cannot fit into any of my clothes that fit me before the surgery..........Help me please what can i do and why am i gaining so much weight so fast???

I to have had surgery. I had a myomectomy and I have gained 7 pounds. I am only 3 days out of surgery is the weight gain normal?

I to just had surgery. 3 days ago. A myomectomy and I have gained 6 pounds. Is sudden weight gain after surgery normal? I have barley even eaten in the past 3 days. Why the weight gain?

Hallo,
Gallbladder surgery is not a simple one and your body will need time to adjust itself to the absence of your gallbladder. This period is not really long and you are still in your recovery. Could you tell us what do you eat now? Are you back on your regular diet and do you eat fat food once again. I know people have to quit fat foods when they have problems with gallbladder but many go back to fat foods after the surgery. Have you noticed any complications with constipation? The changes how fats are metabolized in your body can lead to weight gain. You might try to add more fiber to your diet just to ease you digestive system.