What causes weight gain during surgery? How to get rid of it? After my surgery 2/7/11, I woke up twelve pounds heavier. I went from an extremely flat stomach to a pot belly and thick thighs and an humongous butt.

Eat healthy and tae up jogging it helps alot

What type of surgery did you have? I think that gaining weight during any type of surgery isn’t possible but you never know.
When did you have your surgery?
And after you have recovered and noticed these changes did you talk to your doctor? It is impossible that he didn’t say anything?

If you want to lose some weight and to stay healthy than don’t try with some diet pills or some diets which are based on promises that you will lose stone in a week. Rather try to adjust your diet and some workout and you can accomplish much more than with overreacting.
If you skip junk and fast food and increase water amount you will notice that you feel and look better and that this is healthy and good way to lose all that fat which suddenly showed up on your body. Let us know what the solution of this mysterious weight gain is.

I had surgery yesterday. I weighed 165 lbs yesterday morning and 175 lbs last night. somewhere during the day I gained 10 lbs and it was not from eating.