Hello im nicky 22 years old. I had my gallbladder removed in november of 2011. Sence then i have gained over 30 pounds and i have no idea why. i have always been a big girl seeing as i have hypothyroidism but with my meds i can keep my weight in cheak but  now its getting out of hand. does anybody know why? i had a complicated sugery as my gallbladder was so swollen the surgen had to take some of my liver in order to be able to get it out. i was in the hospital for a day and a half afterwards and had a Jackson-Pratt drain in me for a week after the sugery.

Since the gallbladder aids in fat digestion, keeping up the same diet as you I'd pre-surgery and not reducing your intake of fats is most likely the cause to your post-surgery weight gain.
Try going one month with reduced fat intake and if you see positive results then that is what was causing it.