Hello, My name is Cameron, 19 years old, male. I am on my 5th day of Withdrawal. I havw been having anxiety, paranoia, a bit of insomnia, and I have also noticed that I have lost about 4 or 5 pounds so far. I am 5'7 or 5'8, and was originally 105 pounds (I am very light with a fast metabolism, please don't judge). I'm afraid that I may not gain the weight back. Does anyone have any ideas? also, I do not eat any fruits or vegetables (ok, Peas, Lettuce, and Corn), but I do eat lots of meat, and grains, and I get fiber as well.

Weight loss is probably a result of your insomnia. Which shouldn't bother you that much after 2 weeks. You might however experience the withdrawl effects up to 6 weeks after. There is simply not enough data or actual research to confirm or deny cannabis' effect on weight loss. I Will tell you this, after i stopped working out while i was smoking I went from 86kg (which i've maintained for about 3 years) of well trained but not ripped to 75 in 2 mounths. There was equal loss of fat and muscle mass. 2 mounth later i was surprised to find out that my weight dropped below 70kg. My consumtion of calories was about 2000 a day without any hard physical activities. I am 6'0" and 23 y/o. After a while after quitting cold turkey I returned to the desired 75kg and began to work out again. I do catch myself sneaking an occasional J now and then during the summer but it does no longer affect my weight nor my sleeping pattern. I hope this helps