Hey,
I need some advice considering L.A. Weight Loss Centers. I heard that during diet plan it is allowed to eat your own food. However, I don’t know whether the effect of the diet if you don not use their supplements is the same. Thanks for advice.

L.A. Weight Loss Centers very aggressively sells their supplements, claiming to offer weight loss of 2 pounds a week. This is realistic goal, however, I am not keen on any pills or shakes or any other diet supplement. L.A. Weight Loss Centers firstly put you on a high protein diet (eating very little) and strongly promote L.A. Weight Loss Centers juice, which cost 30 $. Effect is not so different. I would also choose no supplements diets.

:'( I have about 45 pounds to lose and I find it hard after just losing my job like many others to have to pay someone for you to lose weight. Couldnt this service be a little more reasonable in this great time of need