Hi, im 13. I LITERALLY exersize everyday! On mondays, wednesdays, and sundays, i play 'wii fitniss'(its fun and helping me burn calories). On tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays, i box. I am about 103-105(somewhere around there) pounds. I have lots of friends who weigh like 140lbs and then my bestest friend weights 93. She calls herself stick and every1 else fat. I have been trying REALLY HARD to lose weight for self esteem purposes and boxing weigh-ins. No one is helping me and it feels like i am on my own. I eat...SUCKISHLY!!! i never eat breakfast(i know its bad but its kiiiinda a habit), sometimes i skip lunch, for dinner i eat a sandwhich and a handful(not alot for me. I have the smallest hands in my school) of goldfish crackers. I ride my bike to try to burn calories off and hydrate. I feel like i NEED to lose more weight...=( sometimes i try to make myself puke but i end up stoping and crying because i dont believe i would do that. I dont know why/how i feel this way. Do you know? =(

i know how you feel but its ok exersise is good for you but dont over do it and dont try to make your self puke .you not helping yourself. your harming yourself.