im gonna be 13 this summer and we are in the biggining march now, I weigh 103 pounds and im 5 feet tall i want to know how I could get up to 93 pounds by at the end of april and the most by the sometime in may.
How can I do that? I need exact info on what I could do, to get to that weight as soon as possible. but I dont want to starve myself because I usually eat a small meal every 2 hours to 4 hours. :) thanks 4 ur time

play wii fit! :) i know that getting 25 kill streaks on other real gamers on Call of duty is WAY more fun then running through a park on the wii, but i think u should do wii fit, run to and from school every day, play a sport, and make sure you keep a positive attitude about it! =] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Focus on eating healthy and staying active. Make sure you include fruits and vegetables and exclude processed and junk foods and sodas. Drink lots of water.

Include exercise in your daily activity. Try to have outside fun with your friends with walks, running and playing sports to give you needed cardio and to help tone your body.