Hello. I'm 21 year old male and I think I don’t have one good muscle in my body. It may sound crazy but I have never practiced any sport when I was younger and all this caused me to look terrible.
I'm very skinny and this even has great impact on my general health because I have noticed that I get ill a lot easier than the most of my friends.
Now, I have decided to change this and I was wondering where I can find out some stuff about body shaping and weight lifting. Can anybody help me providing me information about some more important aspects of weight lifting?

Hello. I'm very glad to hear that you have decided to change something in your life. That’s the biggest step that person must take before any change.
Weightlifting is a sport where competitors attempt to lift heavy weights mounted on steel bars. Subscribe into some gym and you will probably get your professional supervisor trainer.
One of the most over looked parts of working out but the most important is good stretching before exercises. Start with small weight and with time, increase the weight. My suggestion is- work a lot on your abdominal muscles which are the most important and visible muscles. Be persistent and you will be surprised with the results after few months.