A few weeks ago [about 3] I found some bumps on my tongue in the way back, they are normal color but they look a bit big and the area surrounding them is white-ish. My mom refuses to take me to a doctor to get it checked out and it hurts whenever I swallow, chew, or move my tongue. All she did was look it up online and said it was because of bad oral hygiene and not eating right, I think thats wrong because I have been eating right and taking care of my oral hygiene pretty well. The pain has been getting worse over the days and its making my whole throat hurt. What could it be? What do I do? D:

I think that it sounds like you might have an issue with your tongue as you've figured out. I think that you need to insist that your mom take you to a doctor as you are in pain and it could get worse. Do you think you would be able to convince her?