Hi all. I have one problem I really need some help with. For almost a week now, my throat has been very sore (sometimes I even can’t swallow food). Also, I have these little white bumps on my tongue. There are a lot of them on the back of my tongue, near the tonsils, and some more scattered on the surface of it. There are several on the tip of my tongue and along the sides too. Also, both my throat and tongue hurts. My mom says its strap throat but when I asked her about the bumps she had no answer to it... I’m also breaking out on my face and neck (pimples that are itchy). My mom has no answer to this too. Does anyone know what this is??

Not long ago I had the same symptoms - really sore throat and white bumps on my tongue. I know this might sound strange, but later those bumps started coming off like the top layer of skin on my tongue was shedding. The skin underneath was red and sore… Anyway, I was really freaked out and went to the doctor who said it was a viral infection in my throat. He gave me some meds (I really can’t remember which ones) my throat started to feel better and I was over it completely in less then 3 weeks. I think that you should visit your doc too – I’m sure he’ll prescribe few meds that will make you feel better in just a few days!

I have the same problem and wondering if you got any answers?