I get the same problem, But its not painful it's just annoying.
It comes in patters like every 15 mins..
Few people said that used ecstasy, I have.. I'm 25 and Ive been doing since 18, Once a month i used it.. But it's weird how it happening now?
I dont get any dizziness, i sleep well, 10+ hours.. I'm just getting anxiety attacks sometimes cause i dont know what it is.

So have other people that are getting the same weird pulsating pain.. Do urs come in patters like 10,15,20 mins apart??
Hope to hear from your's

hello there
any updates with ur head feeling ?
13 days ago i pretty much dislocated my arm and started getting this odd feeling in my head
my aunty said its from nervs under my arm
but i remember waking up the next morning with a fluttering in my right chest and numb fingers
first came the dizzyness
next came the straining feeling ...
ive also the week b 4 ive pretty much changed my diet and started 6 mins abs for 2 weeks got this odd pain in my stomach... and a odd bulge
anyway now im here.... feeling like im gonna die....... drs thinking im insane.................. another dr saying its nerves............ and another dr said my b 12 is low with folate acid.... so i gotto get some more tests
have u been to the dentist about tmj yet?
it feels like that muscel on the scalp the tmj messes with kinda..
i have been under alot of stress lately.. and my gf left me for another guy
do u think its bacteria or blood clot? enlarged arty?
i tell u wat... lemon juice and tea makes me feel better.. and being around ppl
helps me feel like things r not over yet
have u had any stool or urin tests yet ?

IM NO DOCTOR, BUT YOU MAY WANNA GET A (MRI) OF YOUR HEAD? IT COULD BE NOTHING BUT IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE!

GOOD LUCK 2 U! I HAVE SOME OF THE SAME SYMPTONS, AND I JUST HAD A (MRI) WAITING ON RESULTS. MINE COULD BE CNS?? CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM MAY BE EFFECTED. AND DON'T BE AFRAID WOULD'NT U WANNA KNOW INCASE IT IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO NOW BEFORE IT'S TO LATE IF YOU WER'E TO WAIT!

I have been similar symptom like my brain vibrating and when I put my hand over my head it goes away.. What is this feel like pressure on my brain...

You know when there is something going on w/ our body, only we know our body better then anyone! so i do alot of research. and like the on reply (CNS) is a possible. and another can also be a chronic diease sinutitis. diabetes, ms, or possible stroke. what i tried to do was go back and try to remember when it started and then i also keep a diary and what i ate and what i did for that day it's always good just incase to need to see your family phyiscan! thank all of you for your replys it's nice to know it's not all in my head. until next time take care of you!!

HEY JONATHON, go see a gastroenteroligist! the bloating is digestive problems?? when you have damaged nerves depending where it's at? they also effect your digestive track and esouagas. it's caused by a pinced nerve and when a pinched nerve goes untreated it becomes damaged. and im no doctor, but check into it w/ your doctor ask him those questions. and yes the bacteria is also part of it you keep getting bacterial infections.the nerve being pinched is killing off your nuttrients in your body. if that is what is going on w/ you! i know because mine is a workmans-comp and doctors don't want any part of it so my symptons have gone untreated for to long and now this is the out come with me. good luck to you Jonathon!!

this is completely normal. it can happen to just about ANYONE. I was just freaking out about this also! so, asked my mom and she said your fine, it happens to everyone. no need to worry. :) 

HI jonathon, you might have a trapped pinched nerve in your arm need to get a ct scan or mri. but hey always take b-12 unless other wise by doctor. pinched nerves can effect your intire body, keep a diary of your own symptons and what u ate and did that day and show the doctors that you are very concerned about your health. and sorry about your grl leaving. you really need to focus on your health because there is abother girl right around the corner. take care of you best of wishes 2 u !!

I have had similar symptoms for years.About a year ago I discovered that my problem is from ear hairs that have grown or migrated around my head.They have mixed with head hair and form layers of webbing around my head.I must have injured my right ear as a kid and now I have a sort of thick ,hard cap on my head.Very hard to explain.I found what it was when I too had pain on different parts of my head.When I cut the hair in that spot the pain immediatly migrated to another spot.It felt like my hair being pulled.Every time I relieved the pain with scissors it would move again.I've had other strange symptoms since I was a kid that now all seem logical now that I believe I have my problem figured out.I was always a good athlete but I could never cool down or rehydrate properly.My sweat seemed to only come out in certain parts of my face but like a gusher in those spots.About 4 years ago I noticed a spot on my right cheek.Over the next couple of years it grew to about the size of a quarter .It was painless and a little softer than the surrounding tissue.One morning when I was shaving I felt a sensation like a bug walking down my neck.Then I looked in the mirror as my qurter size spot slid down my cheek and neck and disappeared.So I kept on cutting where it hurt with scissors and have been for the last 8 months.I have cut off hundreds of layers of the stuff and still have a cap on my skull a hard as concrete.I can feel the stuff pouring down my face ,neck and all the way to my toes.It is now on my whole body and will probably be there until I get it off my head.The problem is you cant see the stuff.I have had people look at it with a magnifying glass and they can't see a thing.therefore ,everyone thinks I've lost my mind.After I've cut on these things for hours on end ,I hold a candle under my neck and burn all the stuff I can off but I can still feel it running down my body all the time.It is in my mouth and nose as well.I've cut my hair almost bald and I'm clean shaved so I know it isn't head hair.They are almost invisible and extemely elastic.Now that I am cutting these things,they are coming out alot easier and I no longer feel any pain.Mostly it is just annoying now.I am not talking about just a little material.Sometimes I can feel the weight of the stuff coming down my face.I guess the main problem i've experienced is trying to convince family members that I'm not completely crazy.

I kinda have the same problem accept it isn't pain in my head it is just pressure and I get dizzy sometimes. I am having troubles in my relationship, do you think it could just be stress? Also, I have trouble sleeping,too.

I get those same feelings on the front sides of my head, and I have no idea what it is.I am going through some relationship difficulties, and I am also 17, I am still trying to figure out if it is just stress. Have you found out anything about what it could be?? this has never happened to me before and lately it is more and more often.

Hi, Flower Jasmine, i am so sorry to hear about your twin sister, i know it's hard for you. i am a twin and i cant inmagine. you know my twin and i since growing up would feel each others pain true story!! look it up. but always be on the safe side too!

BEST WISHES AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!

STRESS CAN DO ALOT TO YOUR BODY MENTALLY AS WELL AS PHYISCALLY! NO RELATIONSHIP IS WORTH PUTTING YOUR BODY OR MIND THROUGH THAT. CHECK IT OUT. IF YOU ARE GOING TO HURT W/THEM YOU MIGHT AS WELL HURT W/ OUT THEM AND GET OVER IT. TAKE CARE OF YOU AND BE HAPPY NOT SAD AND STRESSED IT'S EASIER TO BE HAPPY THEN TO BE SAD! (-: BEST WISHES TO YOU!!

Hi everyone!!! me too have the same kind of problem near about 2 inches above my ear. I feel as if some kind of worm is inside my skin and its crawling. It lasts for around some minutes. I feel better when I press that area. It only happens on the left side and nowhere else.
If anybody has any idea as to what kind of problem is this please reply.
Thanks

If you have done Ecstasy, for 7 yrs? that would sound right w/ your symptons. your brain is use to using and if you are not using anymore then the anxiety would be from with draws! i have never done anything like that but have heard kids say what the effects wer'e. but always keep your options open and not closed it can be maybe from something else too! best wishes 2 u !