Golden seal - effective against fungal infections- should take about 3000 mg a day but not for longer than a couple of weeks at a time because it then becomes to taxing for the liver - get the golden seal root and make sure its the good stuff- you should be able to smell the stuff even when its inside the capsuel

other anti inflammatory herbs are turmeric and - Milk thistle - milk thistle even c lenses the liver - so it can help with the removal of the bacteria that the golden seal has chased there or the trouble that the liver can run into with long term golden seal golden seal root is natures true antibiotic and really does help our immune system rather than weakening it the way that antibiotics do. Max doses of magnisium for your muscles and professional massage from a certified bodyworker would probably do you wonders as well.

Thank you Mary, for the great INFO, i will check into it. because i know inflammatory can be a quite nasty diease. and i would love to address this with a body builder, but some things need to be ruled out first. i had always been active. until my head injury! and i have really tried to be positive through it all.

Respectfully virginiagrl

javascript:void(0);
This helps me, I have just finished a prescription for a bells palsy diagnosis, I am now having the same weird head pains. Now I have a bit more to ask my doctor about-Thanks!

nat75, please don't be scared! would'nt you want to know what it is? it can be fixed, but if you wait it might get worse. and you cant fix something if you don't get it checked out. pulled muscles can do strange things and yes effect your breathing and when you breath in it will hurt.

Hi i have the same sensations and my whole face and neck gets hot.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Please nat75, tell me what in the solved your problem, I'm going through the exact same things that you went/is going through, i'm unexplainably worried, I'm just 13 years old and im really scared about please help me out

i also get these wierd on and off throbbing pains in my head only last for about 2 seconds and goes then comes again and goes,i cam worried,i go take a check up again soon. im only 13. guys just have faith and keep trusting jesus whatever it is he'll heal you

You know when i started this topic, didn't know how many replies, i would see! i still am going through mine, but slowly getting somewhere w/ DR's here is what my symptons are! pressure like in the head and in ears, ringing in my ears, now have become a everyday thing now. where as before it was occassional, but when my ears ring then my ears will become plugged. sharp pains behind the eyes and more promient on the right side. i get throbbing pain on my temples. when we all say crawling like feeling on top of our heads? what that is, is your'e nerves are reacting telling you something is being pinched or compressed, and after awhile the nerves will die. and do you also having stinging pain accompanied by a raw feeling on top of your head where it is uncomfortable to touch your scalp brush your hair or even wash your head. write your everyday happenings down in a diary!! what you ate what you did and write it down as you are doing things and if you get a sympton write it down and what you think may have caused it. there can be certain things that can cause these uncomfortable symptons. MS, DIABETES, INJURY TO THE HEAD, NECK INJURY, AND MORE! and when these are common symptons your body is telling you something so please don't ignore what is happening to your body. and peripheral neuropathy, stress, aniexty.  can also be a cause. mine was from a head and neck injury! i hope everyone of you find the help you need and so deserve!! also a concussion can cause these symptons, if any of you have ever hit your head, or fell our bodies are amazing but also react to injuries and diseases. be more specific w/ your family doctor, and keep record just until you get it figured out and your doctor. imflammationcan also be a serious thing. best wishes 2 u and your road and journey to recovery!!

RESPECTFULLY AND SINCERELY

VIRGINIAGRL,

Before you ask, no I am not studying med thats another story :). I have this thing as well... it feels like a constant dull pain on the occipital lobe and posterior aspect (back) of my right parietal lobe. I feel as though something is pressuring the dura matter and my head (sorry!) feels like its gonna explode. Though I would say that this moves around quite a bit at times. So, I guess I am not an only case out there? FYI, I'm 18, a guy.  Also I might add that I have been experiencing abnormal eye movement.

D, you need to make a appointment w/ you're family doctor, if it does'nt feel right... it is nothing to mess with, or hope it will go away. you wont know until you talk with you're doctor. better safe then sorry! she or he might order a MRI and that will put your mind at ease. it sounds like something w/ your OCCIPITAL! and abnormal eye movement, is a sign with the occipital nerve, i am know doctor. and lets hope that it's nothing serious! Best wishes 2 u !!

did you do anything to relieve the pain? please share your remedy.

Hi I am David, I recently read your post. I am 23 yrs old and I have exactly the same symptoms as you do. Did you happen to find out what you have? I will be going to a neurologist for a follow up this wk, hopefully I can figure this out. Thanks.

well i think this is sinus problem....

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN FEELING RIGHT AFTER TAKING MDMA!!!

This is exactly what happened to me just now!