crown chakra? whats that?

dont stress mate, its all part of taking drugs. I freaked out the first time it happened to me. They will go away eventually

So i am feeling a pulse in my head on the left side behind my ear. It feel like someone is pumping air and releasing it. Throbbing. But very very minor pain to none. Comes and goes. No numbness no sweats no physical problems. Just the feeling of something in my head.

For the last uear I have been getting the same thing..
Its been more frequent this last month and now I can feel it like if doesnt actually go away ..at first I thought it was a pulled mucsle from my neck to my head...it possibly still can be..never went and got it check..
Did you ever find an answer..

I have this hot feeling on top of my head , my back neck sometimes my stomach too, it is so uncomfortable, I had MRI on my head, my neck and my vascular and everything is normal, I had told I had anxiety but I already take many psychiatrist like antidepressant but nothing help, Im female 45 years old, Im so tired with this thing. I felt that feeling make me have anxiety.